quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2011

FEAST DAY OF ST MICHAEL AND THE ARCHANGELS

TODAY IS THE FEAST DAY OF ST MICHAEL AND THE ARCHANGELS – THE ANGELS INVITE YOU TO ASK FOR THEIR HELP ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME

The Archangel Michael is one of the angels that have been a part of my life since I was a child. He is known all around the world, and many people of all religions ask him for help.

A lot of people have told me that they think the Archangel Michael is their guardian angel. I’m sure he is helping them and may be with them sometimes but he is not their guardian angel. No Archangel can be anyone's guardian angel.
Archangels are there to help all of us. To call on the help of Michael or any archangel just call their name.
Archangel Michael has told me that around this feast day (and the feast day of the guardian angels on 2nd of October) is a particularly good time to ask. We may not be able to give the angels presents at this special time but Angel Michael tells me that the angels can give us gifts– so remember to ask.
Blessings at this special time to you all.
Lorna

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário