segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2012

A Christmas Prayer of Hope


On CNN, Author Lorna Byrne claims she sees guardian angels and offers up messages of hope.
+++
A CHRISTMAS PRAYER OF HOPE 
My God
I ask you this Christmas for the gift of the Angel of Hope
to come into my life,
into the lives of those I love,
and into the lives of everyone in the world
in need of hope at this time.
Amen

I ask for blessings for you, your family and friends this Christmas. May hope shine in your lives always.
Lorna

P’s you can see my interview with Dana Bash of CNN Starting Point about the angels I see at Christmas here http://t.co/CmM4kUEj

P’ps this beautiful angel is a detail from the Angel of Peace and Hope by Harry Clarke (1919) a stained glass window from Holy Trinity Church, Killiney, Co Dublin, Ireland.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário